See New Possibilities
Beyond the Image
See what you could not see before. Treat what you could not treat before.
The new Alphenix family of angiography systems deliver images with greater clarity and precision, facilitating better clinical decisions and improving patient outcomes. Combined with industry-leading dose optimization technologies, enhanced workflow and a new set of features, Alphenix continues Canon Medical’s commitment to supporting your mission to provide patients with safer, faster and better treatment.
Together, we can redefine what is possible in intervention.
Streamlined workflow and unprecedented range of patient access and coverage.
- Move the system, not the patient. Alphenix provides outstanding patient access from any angle.
- Greater control at your fingertips. The tableside Alphenix Tablet delivers a faster, more seamless and richer work experience.
- A feature-rich workstation to boost productivity. The new Alphenix Workstation better integrates applications to help you plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures.
Superior Image Quality
Optimize superior image quality while reducing exposure.
- Faster and assured visualization with an improved imaging chain. New hardware and software technologies provide you with increased confidence when making clinical decisions.
- Safely see and deploy complex devices with confidence. Optional hi-def imaging allows you to effortlessly zoom up to 1.5” resolution.
- Improved imaging chain optimizes dose. During intricate procedures, bring focus to the region of interest without dose penalty.
Industry-leading dose reduction and management tools provide benefits to patients and clinical staff.
- Advanced hardware offers greater protection for the patient and clinical staff. Reduce patient dose and scatter radiation with asymmetric collimation.
- Real-time software tools help eliminate unnecessary exposure to minimize dose and improve workflow.
- Live exposure dose tracking supports your commitment to patient safety. Enhanced dose tracking tools allow real-time peak skin dose monitoring and archiving.
A smarter investment that delivers efficiencies in cost and productivity while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Whatever your clinical needs, versatile space-saving configurations make refitting existing suites an economical option.
- Lower energy consumption, flexible upgrade options and industry-recognized customer service, help you get the best out the system once installed.
- Improvements in functionality, speed and workflow efficiency boost system utilization and productivity.
Redefine your workflow
Alphenix angiography systems offer better integrated cardiac-optimized technologies to help you deliver the best possible outcomes to your patients. These include tools to simplify procedure planning, technology to help you see and navigate in confidence, and better protection for your patient and clinical staff with a comprehensive suite of dose optimization technologies.
See Neurovascular Features And Devices As Never Before
Developed in collaboration with leading clinicians for neurovascular intervention, Alphenix features the world’s first high definition flat panel detector, the unique hi-def mode allows you to effortlessly zoom up to 1.5” (38mm) in resolution. Enhanced features to simplify procedure planning and post-operative analysis, improve workflow and optimize dose, help boost productivity and deliver better patient care.
Greater Control and Flexibility to Innovate Through Intervention
As interventional procedures and oncology treatments increase in complexity, Alphenix flexibility supports you in delivering the best possible outcome to your patients. Whatever the clinical setting, Alphenix is designed around the concept that not every procedure is the same. The range of C-arm positioners provide coverage from head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip. Comprehensive planning tools allow for quick and intuitive analysis. An improved imaging chain provides cleaner, sharper, more defined images during stent placement, embolization or ablation procedures while minimizing dose.
Comprehensive interventional solutions with 4D CT
One room. One system. Many possibilities.
Alphenix 4D CT seamlessly integrates our flexible Alphenix interventional system with the advanced Aquilion CT imaging suite into one streamlined workflow in a single clinical setting. With the versatility to switch easily between CT and angiography systems to diagnose, treat or verify across a wide range of clinical applications, Alphenix 4D CT offers more possibilities to deliver faster, safer, better treatment to your patients.